**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Punching sound.

whycallmenoobwhycallmenoob Member Posts: 8
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi anybody else experiencing this issue when during a 5 combo hits the 3th-5th punches doesn't register any sound?

It felt like missed hits or whiffing although the hits was registered but not the sound. Feels quite annoying as this issue only surfaced after the last update.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/6eih62/punching_noises/?ref=search_posts

Have tried sending a ticket to support but was told to restart the game which doesn't really help except for the first fight after restarting.

After a few to and fro emails with Kabam, all they eventually said was they can't provide any further information to this issue and asked me to provide a screenshot for this problem. Stupidly hilarious -.-

How do u provide a screenshot for sounds not registered?

Comments

• Immortal_heroesImmortal_heroes Member Posts: 17
    Yea bud this is happening to me too some hits don't make sounds
  • whycallmenoobwhycallmenoob Member Posts: 8
    Yeah find it quite irritating hope a mod will acknowledge and put this up as bug fix for next update..

This is not the first time I tried contacting support regarding game issues, have seriously given up on Kabam support as talking to them can really raise your blood pressure.
  • DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Member Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    Ïvë noticed thïs äs well