**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should There Be Champion Trading?

After some thinking I came to a thought, trading champions. Such as trading a 4* nebula for a 4* cable. This would fix some cases of account sharing for if a player doesn't want their account anymore they could give their champions to you. if they gave you a 4* juggernaut and you already have a 4* juggernaut, it would add signature levels. This would be done by invite like dungeons. Both players would have to confirm the trade before it happens. What do you think?

-Ajjohnsbb8

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    On paper its a nice idea but its easily abuse-able
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    What would stop me, for example, selling my rank 4 sig level 60 5* SL to someone who wants to do lol?

It's a bad idea
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    No
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    mdqkbk2cf12r.png
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »
    I am not saying this is a good or bad idea. It has it's pros and cons

What's the pros? Are there certain champs I want in this game? Yes. Would I quit because the game was too easy if I didn't have to earn those champs? Definitely
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    terrible idea and even worse thread topic.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    I’ll say what I always say when this topic comes up. I’m going to trade all my top champs onto my second account and redo act 4 and 5, then I can get the opportunity for another rank 5 5*!

Unfortunately this would be exactly what happens if you could trade champs. It's perhaps the biggest way to widen the gap between the haves and the the have nots, when suddenly you can replicate rewards.
    Yes this is a con. Maybe you would have to be a certain level to do it. Thank You everyone for your feedback
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Sigh Everytime this post come up the feedback is always the same and I'm gonna say what we all feel NO, just no, it might have a few pros but those would be HEAVILY outweighed by it's cons
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    trades would never work....

give me Blade and i'll give you hulk buster see what I mean
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Seriously why does this topic come up every week?

Never going to happen. Never. Just stop.
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    it would be exploited
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    On paper its a nice idea but its easily abuse-able

^that guys name
  • MallKaasMallKaas Posts: 9
    trades would never work....

give me Blade and i'll give you hulk buster see what I mean

How about I give you my unduped Crossbones for your unduped Elektra. I dupe my Elektra and you dupe your Crossbones. Closer?
  • J1812J1812 Posts: 3
    Like... pokemons and stuff... nope