**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5450 PRESTIGE SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR STRONG ALLIANCE.

Hi there,

Please line message ID "Cloudshade" , leave a message here or Pm me here. I have potential for 5453 prestige with my 3rd r4 (have 4 t2as and can r4 the 3rd IF needed, sitting for a featured hopefully.) Without 3rd R4 is around 5200 Prestige. Have r4 Voodoo and r4 Hyperion currently. Have all the experience you will ever need in a player. Have been leader/officer prior, so will basically be able to be self efficient if reasonable (do not want officer role though). If I have to r4 a 3rd, you would need to be the exact fit for me and my 3rd r4 would be a CM.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Join my mates alliance. Look for my name.
    Eos Nano X
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Please check my in game name Vinit lalka & check my alliance.....we r close bunch of fellas & like to enjoy & play...if u r interested u might send me in game request.........
  • Options
    ooMASERooooMASERoo Posts: 17
    CM is goo choice for R4. I would not require you to rank up. You can Rank when you are ready. We are a chill group that's looking for quality players like you. I have the same name on LINE and in the game. Message me on either. LINE is preferred. We started this alliance up and want to get the best rewards we can. If you want to bring any friends along that you know are solid bring them along. We will have a very solid foundation with you on board. No officer role will ever be required of you unless you want it. We have plenty of seasoned veterans already. All of us have lives and are self sufficient as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and best to you on where ever you end up.