**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very happy with the game this month..

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
I just wanted to say that I love the format of the monthly event. We asked for lower energy costs and we got it. Super happy about the fact that you fight a difficult boss and you fight him once. I lost my whole squad the first time:), but I can now continue to practice fighting him without spending a ton of energy or going through 20 fights to het to him. I really like this model. Also, dungeons are cool, perhaps they could use some tweaking, but they are definitely cool. Also, the daily trials are great! Short, sweet and to the point.

Comments

• Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Totally agree with you man. Best event quest ever. Far rather spend 30 minutes practicing a challenging fight than spend an hour going through the same boring paths 7 times with no feeling of accomplishment at the end.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Exactly.
  • Options
    ThespusThespus Posts: 45
    Agreed. They should hear praise when it's warranted too. Excellent events. Now if I can just abandon my family this month to get it all done. haha JK
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Eh… I’ll be honest I’d rather take the Guilly. She didn’t make me wanna test my hair out