**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3vs3 arena is hot garbage

For the last two weeks in 3vs3 the lag between fights has been nearly as long as the fight itself. There is also a black screen flicker while loading between fights. When getting past round 20 going for an infinite streak the enemies are able to move faster than my champs, block any special move unless s3 or caught dashing in, able to triple dash back with great length, able to hit me before I can block after any combo, and sporadically dash back and do the Thanos triple pump block parry bait. I've sent videos of all of this to Kabam. In response I've been told we don't know why the AI champs are fighting like that and we have no fix date. Another said they had no idea why there is a flicker black screen and lag are happening but invited me to send a crash report to the game team. That's not my job. It's your job as an emissary of Kabam to follow up and get problems reported to you to the game team. Is anyone else having these issues? My hope is if these major game flaws are exposed publicly and others post saying they have the same problems Kabam will have to address them and fix their game.