**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider regen from doing a heavy attack

Hey everyone, I got a 4* Ghost Rider last night and I noticed that when I did the heavy attack I got a short regen timer. I noticed that it gives 117 hp back each time I hit my opponent. My question is is that number fixed or does it go up when I rank him up?

Comments

• Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    It's either a percentage of his attack or health, don't remember which off-hand, but it does increase with level and rank.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Thanks Jay
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    It goes up with rank, think my 4* 5\50 gives around 450 per hit. Also to get the regen to last longer you need to place judgement on him, it will tell you in his info about that, if you do them an place place 3 or 4 in the regen timer last a long time
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Oh okay, thanks Jaffacaked.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    yeah, youtube search it. He'll change the way you play the game for sure. Great abilities for long quests
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Got to do heavy after some judgements to get longer regen timer too
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    An awakened GR can place up to six judgement (including the heavy) and each judgement increases his buff time. be it bleed, fury or regen. I think his regen is based on attack, my 4/40 GR can regen from 200-350 hp per hit
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    I get about 700 per hit from my 4/55 GR.