**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking For A New Alliance

I’m a semi-serious player for mcoc, I want to join a new alliance which is very war based. One that places high in the seasons as my alliance isn’t quite cutting it. I don’t enjoy AQ much but I’m able to to it sometimes, I just don’t want to have to commit to that.

ka2a6ntjp6pp.png

Comments

• Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Sent you a request in game.
  • Options
    Jmosie676Jmosie676 Posts: 4
    Tag Wnerz in game we r rebuilding and looking for committed players to help us rebuild and most of all be loyal there’s nothing we can’t do together in game but we need players we get five star shards in war already let me know if ur interested thanks my name is jmosie676 in game or on lineapp
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are an organized 10 mil Gold 3 alliance. We are active and have a growth mindset. We play 44332 in AQ and usually run 2 BG's for war. It is a nice mix of fun, at ease play and focusing on growth. We use discord for team comms. If you have not found a good fit to land into, get a hold of me on line @groundround. Thanks, and good luck.