**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make Boss Rush Permanent

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I enjoy the Boss Rush Challenges, they can be fun and a bit challenging. Why not make this a permanent weekly, 2 weeks or even a monthly challenge giving players chances for Class awakening gems? I dont see it damaging the game because there still is a chance that you wont get the awakening gem you wish for but at the same time u can sit on it until you find use for it. Different level boss Rushes for Different level Rewards.
Beginner Boss Rush - 3x PHC
Medium Boss Rush - 2x PHC, 500 3* Shards
Heroic Boss Rush - 3* Crystal, 200 4* Shards, 3* Class Awakening Gem
Master Boss Rush - 1000 4* Shards, 250 5* Shards
Uncollected Boss Rush - 2000 5* Shards 800 4* Shards, And 4* "Class" Awakening Gem. Now it may "Seem" im asking for alot to do nothing but i honestly would like these events especially master and uncollected to be DIFFICULT. I would like it to be challenging so nothing is EASY to obtain. If anyone feels there are ways to make this a more Reasonable game or balance rewards better then please comment.

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    yeah I love the 6 fight challenges....but I would rather see them increase summoner levels first its been over 2 years!!!!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I whish I could actually play boss rushes. Even if I could, I would die miserably
  • Options
    yeah I love the 6 fight challenges....but I would rather see them increase summoner levels first its been over 2 years!!!!
    True that my friend
  • Options
    I whish I could actually play boss rushes. Even if I could, I would die miserably

Thats the thing though..these challenges will(should) be incredibly difficult but rewards should be worth it