**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I ready for Act 4?

Currently, I have two 4* champs at 4/40 (Hulk duped and Cable), three 4* champs at 3/30 (Doc Ock, Medusa, Magik) and one 5* Falcon at Rank 1. Is this enough for Act 4? Or should work on expanding my team more?

Comments

• Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    don't bring in the falcon
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    The only thing you can do is try it. I learned this a long while back. Just try. Don't waste revives or potions in my opinion... just try to do the easiest paths and see how far you get. Once you get to a spot where you cannot beat the whole lane and boss without revives and potions then stop and get stronger and come back. This is how I do things and it will save you tons of potions and revives by only taking on what you can handle at the time.

With your current roster 9and assuming you have the basic mastery setup like maxed out Parry, maxed out Block Prof., and 1 in Dexterity you should be good... there are other basic needed masteires but those are the bare bones essentials).

OneManArmy wrote: »
    You can do alot of act 5 with 3* so yeah you should be more then good to go

Cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or you honestly think a player who has been playing for only a few months has the skill to do parts of Act 5 with 3*s? Maybe a 6 month+ player with mad skills could... but most couldn't get far. I am sure you are a very good player as of now... but it seems everyone forgets they all sucked when they started playing (it is like people either forget that it is hard to start out or they somehow trick themselves into believing they were always pro level).
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    You're way better than I am, and I'm already halfway through Act 4. You should be fine.