**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random rewards

Why are random summoners recieving rewards for connectivity issues faced by everyone because of incompetence at Kabam's end? Some people got full t4ccs. Some others got ultimate hero crystals and some others got absolute nothing. Is this how the game is at this point? You've made an absolutely bs fiesta event quest boss and now this? On top of that, you send an email out saying difficult times are coming to the contest and that we need a strong team and then proceed to provide us with an awesome 2* hero crystal? Like the hell is going on?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It wasn’t compensation. No where in the message did it mention any problems the game has had. It was a gift send out at random. If you didn’t get it blame RNG.
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    I'd know that if I got a damn message, wouldn't I? Besides, sending out random gifts is arguably worse
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    There are a number of random Gifts that go around. You may get one, you may not. It's not compensation. Compensation is not random. They give it specifically for issues, after assessing who has been affected in what way.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Jaina97 wrote: »
    I'd know that if I got a damn message, wouldn't I? Besides, sending out random gifts is arguably worse

Just because you didn't get it this time doesn't mean you won't next time. I got it this time, but no guarantees I get one next time..
    The contest was down for emergency maintenance for about an hour or so last night. That's what I assumed the crystals were for. Random rewards are acceptable but not if they involve something ridiculous like t4ccs. That takes a new summoner like me about a month to form on average and that's extremely unfair. The crystals are already an rng fiesta, there is absolutely no need for random rewards of this magnitude
    Jaina97 wrote: »

Just because you didn't get it this time doesn't mean you won't next time. I got it this time, but no guarantees I get one next time..

That's exactly what I'm ranting about though. Why does this part of the game gotta be random? They don't give us anything anyway. Gold is a big issue. There is scarcity of rank up materials. On top of that they pull such ****. Just don't give us anything per norm. Why try to polarise the community by giving some players rewards and others nothing?
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    thanks for the rewards kabam, hopefully everyone gets something. if your generous again, some health pots and revives would be awesome too and boosts.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Quick question: do millenials really demand to get things without working for it? :wink:
    Quick question: do millenials really demand to get things without working for it? :wink:

I'll be honest, they do. Fortunately I'm not one of them and my point definitely isn't highlighting that. My only demand is that there need not be any rng in free rewards. Speaking of, how often do you guys think these come out? I've been playing since November and I haven't got one since
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Its not called compensation. But you dont call it gift either. Best word to describe is: benefit.

A legal cheat....
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Random gifts are pretty poor. They are devisive and cause players to harbor ill will towards other players and Kabam. It’s not great pr. I got a useless t4cc I can’t open, but out of all the random gifts they’ve given over the last 3 years this was the 2nd time I got one? I think? Maybe the first actually.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Simone post about RDT'S. These gifting posts getting out of hand
  • Kniv7esKniv7es Posts: 10
    "How to fail multiple times in Mobile Gaming Management and make a lot of players angry" by Kabam , out now!
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    i'm still pised about it
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Simone post about RDT'S. These gifting posts getting out of hand

I demand RDT's for everyone that didn't get the random gift.