**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Hela or Angela ???

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
Pull both as a 5 * and just want some advice in who to rank up first both is unduped, ill be doing it for questing.

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I prefer Angela as you can attack from the get go, but for Hela if you build up those furies she can do insane damage.

Angela also has healing and she can be used in almost every part of the game.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Thank you @rockykoston
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Angela. I have her as a 5* rank four. She hits like a truck - no kidding.
    Ajisdope wrote: »

does she have to be duped
  • NachiiitoNachiiito Posts: 21
    I have both Hela & Angela both awakened now as 5* at R3. My Choice Hela
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I choose Thor's real sister but Loki's daughter is a pretty good choice too
  • aWildeCataWildeCat Posts: 26
    I prefer Angela because yes, she does hit like a truck, but her signature ability is pretty useless... i haven't played much with hela, so i prefer Angela
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »

does she have to be duped

Nope.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    edited May 2018
    Angela and hela are both amazing damage dealers. I'd go with angela first, as she can do good damage fairly quickly. If you're skilled at charging heavies with hela, she can be one of the best options for LoL. I saw a video of a solo of LoL SL, she was doing 50k crits with basic attacks.
    EDIT: here's a link to a reddit post with the solo: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/8eti6k/r5_hela_w_cosmic_supremacy_synergies_vs_lol_sl/
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Angela's dupe ability is useless so don't even concern yourself with trying to Awaken her. She's perfect how she is.
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Hela for me
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Angela is probably easier to use, but Hela's damage output is insane if you play her correctly with cosmic supremacy.
    Thanks everyone so Angela it is funny thing is i open a 5* yesterday and duped her smh