**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Conclude dungeons

I don't understand why if there isn't an agreement to conclude why you don't get the current points scored. I have had a few partners who have failed to click conclude and left me hanging. Basically getting lower points when we had already cleared the map.

This is a bad idea no?

Comments

• Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Scrap that, I actually did get all the points, just the display at the end suggested I didn't.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I did dungeon 4 room 1 with a random guy from matchmaking. He lost all champs on fight 1. I solod the boss and completed the room. I pressed conclude. The other guy did not press anything. Normally room 1 gives 220 points in dungeon 4. The whole timer went on and on finishing I got 110 points. Imagine the shock. I finished room. So I should get points for room 1 completion. I also got mail saying you got 110 points for completing room 0 dungeon 4 lol. So wierd. I lost my champs too. This has to be looked into. If room is finished and next doesn't start then it's fair to be granted points for completing that room. It's not like boss was still alive and room was not completed