**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Dark artifacts

Alvi81Alvi81 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
The more doungens I do, the less dark artifacts I have. Is this supposed to be like that? Is there a cost doing doungen? It's ridiculous, in was couple a hundred away from the 5* crystal to buy, now I'm 7000 behind.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Hi!

Are you looking at the Resource Summary screen to see your total Dark Artifacts? If you are looking at the purchase screen in the Special Crystals section and you click "Get Now" it will show an Insufficient Funds message that will display how many Dark Artifacts you still need to gather in order to purchase the item.
  • xiwikxiwik Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

Are you looking at the Resource Summary screen to see your total Dark Artifacts? If you are looking at the purchase screen in the Special Crystals section and you click "Get Now" it will show an Insufficient Funds message that will display how many Dark Artifacts you still need to gather in order to purchase the item.

I've been doing what you recommended above and have been noticing my dark artifact amount going backward as well. So is that not suppose to be happening?

edited May 2018
    I just figured it out. Duh
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,885 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any word on this? It is happening to a lot of people! In my alliance we're experiencing it to.
    edited May 2018
    It is telling you how much you still need to get. Not how much you have.
    I thought I was so close to a 5*

I should have read moderators post more carefully.
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Member Posts: 51
    After God knows how many hours running dungeons. Which by the way is causing me to lose interest. I open the five. And gain one dog level to a champ I already had. Your kidding me right. This is bs. God knows how many hours I wasted. Wtf. Seriously not cool.