**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can’t get in Alliance War.

After 2 successful victories, and silver tier 1, for the past 3 days every time I try to enter a new war it keeps telling us Temporarily Disabled. Now my Alliance is Bronze tier 2, and I am loosing members because of it. Any idea on what is going on? I refresh the app, deleted the game and downloaded it again, I even was able to get new members to 29 higher than level 17 and still nothing. Kabam???

Comments

• Options
    DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    I assume youre new to the game? Alliance War matching is disabled between Monday A.M. and wednesday P.M. dependant on timezones. The most wars you can do in a week is 3. Try searching again in about 3.5 hrs.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Did you try to start a war after Sunday night at 7:00 PST? That’s when war goes down every week. War comes back up in about 3 hours
  • Options
    Al180Al180 Posts: 8
    Yes I tried on Saturday and it said Sync error then it said Temporarily Disabled, I am just posting this now but it’s been going since the weekend. I was hoping that today it all goes well but if it doesn’t... it’s why I posted this. Just in case someone has a clue on what to do. Thanks guys