**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Accidentally donate all my units for gold *PLEASE HELP* [Not A Bug]

LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just accidentally donated all my units for gold to my alliance I've been saving them for age for a lol attempt. Im not sure how to open a support ticket. Can one of the hard working admins please help me out.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    1600 units lost, there's not even a warning pop up asking are you sure you want to proceed.
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Contact support but I've had people in my alliance do that in the past and couldn't get refunded
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @Losspik. Sorry to hear about your accidental alliance donation. This isn't an issue that we can assist with through the forums, so you would want to submit a ticket to our Customer Support team. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing the Support option. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.