**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what is the worst champ in the game

Comments

• Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    Collossus and spider Gwen. I have her 4star my only science champ!
  • BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    fly101 wrote: »
    I find agent venom poor, have him awakened mid 20's level and 4/40, dont think he's worth more investment.

@fly101 Agent Venom has an excellent ability. It is called Tenacity. That means that there is a chance to shrug off Debuffs including Parry
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    candyhero wrote: »
    what is the worst champ

“Who is the worst champ”
  • BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    Correct @Vossler77
  • candyherocandyhero Posts: 60
    Yeah I got me their 🙂
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Definitely Jane foster. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. When she's duped, she gets guaranteed critical hit for like 2 seconds flat while stunning. Even this is garbage, and the rest of her moves are weak as hell. Falcon sucks as well.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Agent venom is really good in the hands of a skilled player.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Lol. Play the game longer Buddy. Try a year more. I'm sure you'll get to decide who's the worst for yourself.
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    blade. he is NOT bleed immune which is a big NO-NO, and his regen is not very reliable. Overall hes poop

Lool...... is that sarcasm?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Why are there other answers besides Carnage?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    miss kk, gambit, magnet, oml, groot...
    But it doesn't matter, there are about 10-15 god/demigod tier champs, and you want only them. As for the others, they all equally lame compared to those top champs
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I believe it is Jane Foster. When awakened she gets slightly higher damage for 2 seconds during a stun. But it's not even enough to make her not suck. Unawakened she's totally worthless.

lol yea I have her as a 6 star and I cant even sell her for gold
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Definitely Jane foster. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. When she's duped, she gets guaranteed critical hit for like 2 seconds flat while stunning. Even this is garbage, and the rest of her moves are weak as hell. Falcon sucks as well.

Jane has her uses, definitely not my first choice but solid for sentinels (shock and bypasses crit resistance) plus every parry gets at least two guaranteed crits and if your stun length mastery if maxed out (which it should be for the stun chain champs) then that’s a solid chunk of damage + stun lock.

I’m also seeing some dd Netflix in this poll..... again with the stun mastery you can parry double medium five combo and repeat to get ramping stacks of armor break (in my experience up to 9 or 10) He’s not quite a stun chain champ but can help out with armor champs.

Again I don’t play these champs a lot, and they’re definitely not god tier, but I accidentally ranked them at one point so I’ve found a more useful way to play them..... thought I’d share.

Thanks

thats a giant peice of chocolate bananas
    that can be a fact but i wouldn't know i don't have that champ yet
  • Jaybad101Jaybad101 Posts: 11
    So I'm going Joe fix it. is by far the worst champ he is too big to be hit that weak lol is special 3 can't kill a level 3 2* champ ... but then again there is ant man his glancing it's the only good thing he has going for him
  • Jaybad101Jaybad101 Posts: 11
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Why are there other answers besides Carnage?

Lol you're so right. just block him out our minds only time we remember him is when you pull him from a Crystal
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I am Groot
  • BirddawordBirddaword Posts: 5
    Just got 5* antman. Depressing. smh
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    These are the worst champions: Blade, Iceman, Stark Spidey, Voodoo
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Colossus. Nuff said.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Colossus, please, tell me something good about him, nothing!
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    She-Hulk is aweful. Not even a buff would make people want to use that ugly and boring character 😂
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Collosus is complete trash too, but he’s iconic so a buff might get him some love.
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Collossus and spider Gwen. I have her 4star my only science champ!

Spider Gwen is less trashy than other trash champs quoted here. Her SP1 is useless but her heavy attack, SP2 and SP3 are not bad at all.