**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

the chadwick and tom's Champion IS INAPPROPRIATELY DIFFICULT

its not worth for the rewards. the thanos there is so moving so fast and the power gain is weirdly crazy, its nothing but a fight of kabam makes u buy revives. really power gain 100% plus debuff immune. y dont u guys stright make a fight which has a node "pay $100 " disgusting

Comments

• RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Power gain helps you on debuff immune lmao. You can't parry, so get one combo on him and it'll fill up a power bar, allowing you to bait out a special and go back in. This makes it easier for you.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    Power gain helps you on debuff immune lmao. You can't parry, so get one combo on him and it'll fill up a power bar, allowing you to bait out a special and go back in. This makes it easier for you.

This. Was obvious that this was the strategy the first time I ran through it.
  • Dynax_The_Great1Dynax_The_Great1 Posts: 26
    @cartman_braa2 not all content is meant to be easily cleared.The solution is simple, play the game and get stronger champs, then you can beat the harder content.
    I Beat it with no revives and by no means am i an "elite" player.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    The rewards for this content is geared heavily to top 35%-40% players at best
    Kinda partly agree with OP the difficulty of this event is inappropriate for the rewards
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Especially when they expect you to not even get hit while blocking with your combo at high numbers but my champs just stand there everytime. Done the last path 30 times and everytime my champs stop responding or my block is being dropped. Never a challenge I haven't finished either.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The boos isn’t the hard part. The boss is actually pretty fun, and one of the easiest that Kabam has put the these types of challenges. The hard parts are Counter Tactics, and the fact that they left out Life Transfer (AGAIN). As for the rewards... I don’t know. The challenges have definitely been getting harder over time, but I personally don’t think it’s reached the point where the rewards aren’t worth it... yet.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Compared to the other celebrity challenges this one is the hardest by a good margin. Im ok with it geing harder but not if the rewards are exactly the same
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I will call out Kabam if I think something is unfair (like that 15-hit combo **** when parry and evade are broken), but in this case I will agree with them.

They specifically posted that this was going to be a significant challenge and that it would not be for everyone. They also do provide options for smaller players to work through at least some of it, that's why they have chapters 1-3, and allow you to do a completion run on chapter 4. This layout is much more friendly to smaller players than the 1-path, 6-fight Boss Challenges they've had in the past.
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Finally finished that today. Had no items or units for a while. Just had one small section (path F) to go. No matter how many times I attempted it just couldn’t seem to get to thanos without reviving. But, built up units so I could revive my team once. Didn’t have any trouble with Thanos. Maybe this will help you:
    Thanos power gain actually helps you (as stated by someone else) just block his initial attack to bait out heavy, then hit him with a combo to get him to one bar of power. I only let him get one bar since I personally find that easier to evade (no real experience with his SP2 Maybe that is easy to evade as well)

Easiest way I find to bait sp1 is just back up and when he charges dash back twice. He will always do a medium, light. When you back up the second time, don’t hold block and more often than not he will fire off his special which is just two evades. (same mechanics as Hulk) Then go in for a few attacks till he gets one bar and keep doing that.

Can make for a somewhat long and tedious fight.starLord speeds it up drastically :-)
    Don’t mean to preach but I hope that helps...
  • TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    I can't beat it, but that's because my reactions are slower than molasses. Finished the first 2 chapters and called it good.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I completed the first two missions easily, the third mission was more difficult, but I passed it. The recommended hero rating was relatively low. Then mission 4 ramps up the difficulty way to much by 10,000+ hero rating from the third mission! The rewards arnt worth it unless you 100% it.