**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season Points & War Rewards

Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Speaking on behalf of my alliance, I commend Kabam for their recent actions in Alliance wars.

However we’d like a little more clarity in regards to future steps.

We have faced [removed] twice this season, reported them numerous times and deservedly so you have reduced their season points and war rating.

Having done so, I believe we as Legion need our points adjusted accordingly as well. I thought this might be the logical step to take as you have reduced season points from the alliance we faced however this has not happened yet. In fact they are now ranked 110th in the Gold category! Downgraded straight from masters category.

In addition, we should also be receiving the difference of rewards for the 2 lost wars against [removed]

We believe you’ll be doing the right thing in due course however such early days in the season, we’d like to know where we stand.

Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Namo10

Comments

• Hi there,

Unfortunately, we cannot adjust the points or rewards for wars against other alliances, even if they have had their points adjusted. There are a number of reasons for this, including some technical limitations, but a big one is that we cannot be sure that if no violations had occurred, your alliance would have won that war.

Additionally, since Season Scores and Brackets are based on placement, if an Alliance falls below yours, your placement is elevated.

Please do not name specific users or alliances in our forums. This is a violation of our Forum Rules.
This discussion has been closed.