**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ms.Marvel/Captain Marvel

Seeing that this character could perhaps be the strongest avenger in the MCU, I think they should get a small buff.
Ms.Marvel/Captain Marvel should have the ability to steal enemy power. As her signature allows her to absorb energy damage into power, the equivalent of how much power gained should be stolen from her opponent. She should also have perfect block against energy attack.

On top of this, I hope she gets fresh basic attacks. This is the typical basic attack for characters and these two characters should be more cool. Allow her to fly, and show her glow up as she absorbs energy.

Comments

• Options
    TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    I'll admit to being unfamiliar with most of the comics pre-2000, but aren't Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel 2 entirely separate characters? One's a kree, the other stretches.
  • Options
    RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    Talveran wrote: »
    I'll admit to being unfamiliar with most of the comics pre-2000, but aren't Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel 2 entirely separate characters? One's a kree, the other stretches.

He means Ms.Marvel Carol Danvers, the first one, before she was capitain.
    The one you stated Is Kamala Khan her Fan.