**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus and Proxima Uncollected

I am having trouble with Corvus as i try everytime to evade his charging towards me for 6 seconds but keep clipping me :neutral: and its getting annoying.

Also i havent fought proxima but i sense she will be trouble for me as well....i need advice for both also corvus has cornered with ancestral spectre node which makes it hard to use bleeders or regen champs

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Well, I found proxima to be a whole lot easier than Corvus, so don’t stress too much over that.

If you dash back twice quickly and hold block with Corvus most of the time he will relax for a second, then evade another time or two and his unblockable is gone.

AA does great against him if you have him.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    As @JC_ said, Corvus is definitely more challenging, you just need to get a couple deep evades in, as once you deep evade he normally dashes back and back in again, do this once or twice and you will get through the hard part.. Proximal is a pain because of chaos but this can work in your favour, one of my fights against her she used an sp1 and granted herself a power lock and I got a regen :) Plenty of time to practice in master though bro.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    As @JC_ said, Corvus is definitely more challenging, you just need to get a couple deep evades in, as once you deep evade he normally dashes back and back in again, do this once or twice and you will get through the hard part.. Proximal is a pain because of chaos but this can work in your favour, one of my fights against her she used an sp1 and granted herself a power lock and I got a regen :) Plenty of time to practice in master though bro.

Not to mention that annoying prove yourself node
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    With Corvus, I just found that since he's so defensive, at the start of the fight when he goes into a block, just dash in, hit him 4 times, and dash back. Wait for him to go into another block and do it again. After that, the unblockable will be over and you can attack normally
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe if you pair Proxima with Rags you get a combo shield that should make Prove Yourself a little easier.

Dr. Zola
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    DrZola wrote: »
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe if you pair Proxima with Rags you get a combo shield that should make Prove Yourself a little easier.

Dr. Zola

Suddenly i felt like i was working for the new york post lol.

Sadly no rags or proxima as i dont spend on crystals as i know what happens when i do lol