**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Angela vs Hyperion

Hi guys, I only have enough catalysts to rank up one of my cosmic champs. Both are brand new to me so I don’t have any experience using them.

4* Hyperion to 4/40
5* Angela to 2/35

Both are unduped

Angela vs Hyperion 33 votes

Hyperion
72%
AfridTrandafirweavileSpeedbumpSungjGeneralDCKetchup1791HzoriTalveranColbyX85Crazyjack719ElitehunterBahamutXFA_RebootedSkjálfandafljótcx23433shadow_lurker22AY_WonderlandWinner66615Voltolos 24 votes
Angela
27%
JRock808Spity68buffajrKihlgastphillgreenGQuantaoRicemanspaceoctopusRedEight 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    Hyperion
    Hyperion, because there are more bleed immune champs than incinerate immune. Plus a dashing heavy. Comes with the downside of needing a battle to last over a minute to be able to regenerate, but Hyperion's so tough that it doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Hyperion
    If same condition, Hyperion is FAR better than Angela. 4* is easier duplicate than 5* a lot and required lesser resources.

Both champ unduped are good enough.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Hyperion
    I like both personally, if you like to ground and pound with relatively no hassle of working for damage, then Angela, as long as you keep her below 2 bars of power and stack 2-3 furies, your damage is massive and consistent. Hyperion is amazing if the heavy RNG is on your side, i have just taken him to 3/45 and with 3 furies + he is a beast when his sp2 crits! Comes to preference but overall Hyperion has some utility and DOT and much harder hitting specials.
  • Options
    Scary_TerryScary_Terry Posts: 26
    Thanks I went with hyperion!