**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The computer can do it, we should, too...

I would really like the ability to use my L1 or L2 when at full power. So many times I've missed out on my chance to use Hyperion or Hawkeye's DoT inflicting L1 because I got caught by a combo(or in Hyperion's case, simply Power Gained past it).

Or at the very least, remove the ability from the AI when it's not a challenge event or chapter/act boss, because it's simply not fair.

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The AI only has this ability if its not allowed to use the L3. If the AI didn't have this ability you could just push Champs to their L3 and since they can't use it they would be unable to use another special in the same fight.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    You would rather the AI used SP3 when at full power instead?
  • Options
    TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    phillgreen wrote: »

I would like both participants of a fight to be on a level playing field.
    Voltolos wrote: »
    The AI only has this ability if its not allowed to use the L3.

Not in my experience. Happens in the arenas all the time.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Talveran wrote: »

No, it doesn't. I have never once been hit with the wrong special in arena and I've been playing for two years.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Talveran wrote: »

that's because they have sp3 active in arena. Its impossible however for an arena champ to hit you with a sp2 when at 3 bars of power. In order to be on the "same playing field" your sp3 would have to be completely disabled. While this is honestly not a big deal for most champs, as sp2's often do more damage, it is still not the original intent surrounding the blocking of defending ai's sp3. This is only done in easier content arenas where you can expect to find newer players, and is meant to lower the punishment of not baiting specials correctly.
  • Options
    TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    And it's entirely unheard of for people to have differing experiences, isn't it? Regardless, whether you believe me or not isn't the issue. I'm not the only one who's noticed that AI has the capability to use a special without using all their stored power.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I’m completely with you all on the “this guy is nuts” train, but lets be open to what he’s saying. He might have an issue where, in arena, the wrong special is used. However, then it would be a bug and would need to be fixed. Not in the “let’s disable out own S3’s to be on level playing fiels” fixed, but should need to be looked at.

So OP, if you truly believe this happens in arena, send in a support ticket and post the issue in the bugs and known issue part of the forum.

Now for the suggestion part of all this, althoughthe reasoning is really flawed, I wouldn’t mind being able to pick which special I use. I’ve seen multiple posts ablut that in the past, one had even made a beautiful picture of how it could look ingame. Maybe it would be best suited for a limited time event.