**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I got hammered. what do you think?

2»

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Griffoplay wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    How do we know that you were away on an emergency and hence an ally member played for you? Maybe you were weak to get the job done and hence the ally member piloted for you? Come on this is against TOS and amounts to cheating. Do you write a leave letter to kabam stating, I'm going on leave and let my ally friend run for me? It is totally wrong because other alliances who do it fair and square are at disadvantage because of this. So you want rewards, you let better guy run all the time? Very incorrect.

Do you really think I'm so idiot to do something and write something else? I'm not asking for nothing nor trying to have something back (there'are nothing to call back couse I was wrong). What I write is what I have done and this post is just to point out that there are 2 different treatments and asking if we can have a different game mechanics to let us have a bit more private time during weekends.

2 plus years and no one had pioloting me in war or aq couse I was not able to do something. It matters nothing but I have done act 5 100% have blade r5 spark r4 and ghost. I'm not the best or one of the best player but fear not I can do mine route and kill the samiboss 95% of the time without dying

You still don't get it. There is no way for anyone to tell that you had an emergency and hence someone piloted. There is a big loophole where guys can take advantage of the situation under emergency cover and hence it is against TOS and amounts cheating. You still need to read what I posted.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Griffoplay wrote: »
    I wanted to ask:
    1) Do you really think that for 9 consecutive weeks all 30 members of an ally, from now on, should be able to log and play every 3 or 4 hours in the war? What happens if I have an unexpected problem? If I have a medical examination? If I'm at a point where the connection does not work? If my phone breaks?
    2) Why is piloting punished only for wars and not for QA?
    3) Is there a tolerance limit such that if a member of the same ally logs for me, let's say, twice a week, there are no punishments? (not external to ally but members of the same)

I do not have the solution but I think that disintegrating the game to those who ask a member of the same ally to play in his absence in case of an emergency, is not the same as asking and paying someone else to do it.

1) If you can, then you should play. My dad just passed away and I was on a 2 week trip to perform the final rites, I played when I could and nobody in my alliance complained. Your situation is nothing in comparison and yet I asked no one to pilot for me.

2) I think piloting should be punished severely and instead of you (thinking of) quitting the game, Kabam should ban you forever. That'll teach the cheating alliances from ever taking rewards away from the players who actually play legitimately.

3) Is there a tolerance limit that you are actually taking rewards away from another alliance where all 30 members do participate.

Enough with this entitlement that you can pilot and get away with it, permanent bans should be in place to deter such behavior. You'll keep playing, who are you fooling, you are not even taking a chance to get into a relaxed alliance. If you are in an alliance where they want you to pariticipate no matter what, then you can actually do something about it. QUIT the alliance and go where you can actually manage your time and resources.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I am afraid you should leave your alliance
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As we've made clear, sharing accounts is against the rules and can result in actions taken against your account. That said, the forums are not a place to discuss actions taken against accounts, so this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.