**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Plat allies?

While I'm happy in my chest ally, I was curious to see what a currently-platinum AW ally has for its entrance requirements. To my surprise, after trying to look around here, I see very few, if any, Plat allies looking for new players.
Is that a deal with stability on their parts? Lack of turnover? Because Gold allies are extremely frequent here yet I can't say as much for plat.

Comments

• WHODATSONWHODATSON Posts: 60
    Lack of turnover, most require 6800 plus prestige (like us) add me on line if you have other questions

whodatson
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    High prestige required but more importantly you need to show the abilities to clear the lines with minimum death, preferably 1 death max including miniboss. Show them you can beat 5/65 Medusa with your 2* for example and you will be considered.
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Finlynnd wrote: »
    While I'm happy in my chest ally, I was curious to see what a currently-platinum AW ally has for its entrance requirements. To my surprise, after trying to look around here, I see very few, if any, Plat allies looking for new players.
    Is that a deal with stability on their parts? Lack of turnover? Because Gold allies are extremely frequent here yet I can't say as much for plat.

Not to unnecessarily bump but I meant "current ally", not "chest ally". Stupid autocorrect. And lack of editing to fix it
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Im in a plat ally and u can say if u have 5/65 blade it becomes easier to get in plat 3/2/1 Alliance ,not required though, and prestige certainly need more then 6500 range, the skill factor is needed offcourse and also need to have unique defenders certainly increases chamces for me its 2 6*s.