**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo dash back

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
Has anyone seen an update on him and other floating champs. It's not being acknowledged in Kabams latest bugs update. Feel like I bought a Lamborghini with a Honda Civic motor. He's still really good but not what he should be.

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I have a belief that it has to do with DVs floating animation where he is leaning forward. So by code he takes up that width of the map and so when you dash back it ends early cause he normally has a longer area that he covers from his forward lean, thus the coding ends his dash. That's my guess anyways.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Probably something like that, just wish it was fixed, against an aggressive AI it sucks.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Posted 3-24
    So the team has found out what's up with Voodoo, Archangel and Mordo and are going to start working on a fix. Unfortunately, this is an Animation issue, so it might take a little bit, and can't be done server side so it will have to be done in an update. We'll let you guys know when we have more information on this.
    Thanks. I knew about that. I was hoping for a more recent update. Possible timeline. That's from about 2 months ago. I was surprised that it wasn't listed in the latest known bugs post.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    It's possible they're working it into the fix for the Evade/Dash Issue. Don't quote me on it.
    Hope so.