**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many energy refill needed to complete one path from starting to end in AQ map 5

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
As we know that AQ map 5 the energy refill time is 1 hour , so if AQ open for 24 hours then how many refills we need to complete one path from starting to end ( dormammu). I am trying to calculate the time, every 5 hours I have full energy but looking at the paths those aren't enough to clear one section of the map. Does anyone knows or calculated the time like how long I have to play to reach to dormammu assuming I am clearing every node of a path. For example 5 energy in 5 hours then 20 energy in 20 hours , 20 energy are enough to reach to dormammu.

Comments

• TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    Obviously it depends on the map, and how many people go down each path (some will double up).

Look in the upper left hand corner of this map. There is a legend that shows the energy for each path and the recommended number of people in each path.

Also, when you do your calculations...remember that you start with 3 energy at time = 0.

Hope this helps...

- Trumpoot

pv3x8ai9tj5d.png

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    Obviously it depends on the map, and how many people go down each path (some will double up).

Look in the upper left hand corner of this map. There is a legend that shows the energy for each path and the recommended number of people in each path.

Also, when you do your calculations...remember that you start with 3 energy at time = 0.

Hope this helps...

- Trumpoot

pv3x8ai9tj5d.png

Thanks man , surly it will help, and it's sad that without dubbing it's hard to finish, also looking at the map two refills means 10 hours and we have to metigate that joining 2 bar of energy that means 2 hours more , 12 hours , work , sleep and playing AQ , man this is not possible for me at least , I wonder how other people are playing and completing map 5 not an easy job, Kabam should reduce the refill time.
  • SligSlig Posts: 347 ★★
    It's not that hard. My alliance usually finishes 5-6 hours early.