**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

War death change

Hi,
I think right now the attack bonus given on killing an opposite defender is bulls**t.
I think the points calculation on this matter should be opposite, every time a player dies gives points to the opposite team without the stupid limit of 3 bonuses, in this way defense would be much more important than now.
For example a boss defend its node 3 times you lost 240 point, opposers suddenly revive 20 times (total 23 kills) and take down the boss, result:
Lost 240 point, gained 20000 = 19760 balance (practically no difference)
With my suggestion would be (for example):
23 kills gave 1840 point to the defense, gaining always 20000 = 18160 balance.
This obviously has to be applied to every pg not only the boss, in this case if a pg on the map records more than 3 kills will give more point and kills will have more value resulting on galvanizing the defense for real.
Now a defender represents only 3 kill, all the kill recorded after the third is worthless and this is stupid.

So, what i mean is: give value to the death after the third one.
You can also leave, as alternative, the actual system but starting from the 4th death on a single node defense will receives points and the death will not be worthless as now.