**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completion event tomorrow

With the alliance event "Completion" coming up tomorrow, I think it would be best if you raised the energy cost on the current event quest in the final chapter. It will be OP for us to run the heroic Thanos quest over and over if you don't make a change. It appears you need to increase it from the 3 it currently is to 12 per move to compensate for it being so short. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    What in the? Who cares?
  • Options
    MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    edited May 2018
    <deleted>
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    My guess is they will make that "short" path worth fewer points. They do that with a few of the story quests if you have been paying attention.

• Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Make the final thanos fight cost $10 a path.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Rednick69 if you are trolling, well done. If you aren't trolling lmao.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Couple of points. First off, the people who Rank Top in those Events go all-out regardless. Secondly, if you want to spam those Fights just for Completion, have at it.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    With the alliance event "Completion" coming up tomorrow, I think it would be best if you raised the energy cost on the current event quest in the final chapter. It will be OP for us to run the heroic Thanos quest over and over if you don't make a change. It appears you need to increase it from the 3 it currently is to 12 per move to compensate for it being so short. Thank you for your help.

Who says they will award enough points to make that worth it? It's completely possible they adjusted the points to be in line with the other quests in regards of points vs energy.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Dude there giving us a freebie and you want to take it away.
  • Options
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Dude there giving us a freebie and you want to take it away.

I am with the OP that it wouldn't be an ideal set up. But in my opinion raising energy cost isn't the answer, reducing points for that quests is.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Just do the quest before Thanos lol
  • Options
    Just do the quest before Thanos lol

You're misunderstanding the problem. He's saying heroic Thanos will be grinded like crazy because the energy vs points are way off (in the players favor, which would get abused). He's asking for the energy requirement to be upped.
  • Options
    KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Who cares? There's so many issues in the game and you choose to complain about this one?