**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity dust

I was wondering does anybody know how many days you can miss of the dungeons and daily quest. But still have enough dust for the 5 star awakening gem.

Comments

• SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    That’s a question none can answer for you. You need all dungeons and daily’s and ALL the difficulty’s to get almost 7M dust. Missing any will just make it impossible. There should be also another 3M dust possible to obtain from the personal events that will be coming up but counting on those is challenging. Good luck!
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    If you hit every dungeon milestone from now on, you can earn 1,851,200 more dust.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Im on 3 mil right now and still need to explore beginner, normal, and master can I get enough? Iv also done every trial
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I think you can still earn 1.3m from the remaining Trial events and another 3m from the Vanquishing Blows events.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    How does the vanquishing milestones work? Do you just get certain hits for more points for each milestone?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @SpiritOfVengeance you get points every time you end every fight with whatever the quest stipulates.