**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck on the game/can’t make progress

a7gg5ljgr0dt.png
I have been playing the game for around 4 days and I just beat act 1. I cannot move onto act 2 as my team is not powerful enough so i have no idea what my next move should be.

Comments

• Options
    TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    play arenas , event quest ( easy / normal )
  • Options
    Mjölnir1852Mjölnir1852 Posts: 22
    If your account is only 4 days old you need to start putting a lot of time in the arenas. For the first month or so (could be wrong on the time) Kabam makes it easier for new players to place high in the arenas. This will help you win 3/4 Star champs which will let you progress much faster. Hopefully this is at least sort of what you’re looking for. Good luck going forward!
  • Options
    JmccannJmccann Posts: 2
    Thankyou for giving me great advice I will try my best to progress in this game.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    What they mentioned above, as well as to never spend your units on crystals. As well as making the parry and dexterity mastery your number 1 priority. you only need 1 point in dexterity while parry max level is recommended
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    To add on, to unlock the masteries you need to buy the stony mastery cores with units, so save your units for those.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    As stated above grind arenas like crazy to build your roster. The beginner bracket makes it pretty easy to win the champion if you put the volume in.

When you're in cool down in arenas I think I'd probably do a lot of the daily quests to get the catalysts to rank the Champs you'll be pulling from arenas. But if others who know more than me say I'm wrong about this, listen to them lol.

When you are ranking your Champs, particularly the 4* and up, read the forums or make threads to find out which Champs to NOT rank past certain points because they aren't worth the resource cost. A LOT of new players end up regretting ranking trash Champs and then can't rank good ones they get later.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Jmccann the best advice I can give you is google mcoc masteries and learn what a good mastery build looks like so you don't go months putting points in useless areas. Don't use units on crystals, save for mastery cores. You need to unlock dexterity so you can evade specials (only need one point), and parry (3 points).