**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duped daredevil (netflix) any good?

As the title suggests is he good or bad or conditional? Any input is appreciated :)
It's a 5* duped (i know it sucks).

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Meh he isn't really got anything going for him
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Nope, got a 5* as well.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I don’t mind him. If you have parry and stupefy maxed you can keep the opponent stunned for quite a while, the longer you can stun them the better. When they are stunned medium and heavy attacks can armour break the opponent with an 85% chance. So with these masteries, you can parry, do 2 mediums and start a 5 hit combo using your third medium. Up to 3 armour breaks from that alone and each one inflicted will remove an existing armour up as well. His Crit Rate is higher than normal so his damage isn’t bad with the armour breaks as well, nothing major but decent. Good Stun Chance and duration on special attacks, high perfect block chance and can sometimes auto evade projectile attacks. Don’t rely on that evade though it’s pretty random. Also, he is immune to invisibility so his attacks won’t miss against champs like the hood since he’s blind anyway. I quite like that part about him. It’s just his sig that isn’t that impressive for me, have to be debuffed for the crit buff. It’s a big increase when it does trigger but usually you’d want to avoid debuffs so it’s not particularly useful. Otherwise I think he’s decent.
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    Daredevil is good against collector
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Nah he’s just for arena points, would rather use my classic DD.
    Nayeem wrote: »
    Daredevil is good against collector

Wrong daredevil