**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Come be a part of something special.

Recent retirements and losses have left us needing several members. We run maps 4 and 3 on AQ. War Silver 2. We have a strong core and in need of players to round us out. Before losses we did map 5 as well. Being active is most important. We have no problem helping to develope players. Everyone was there at some point. But we need some guys that can clear lanes to help those players grow. If you can clear a lane in map 4 you will work. Come see what we are all about.

Come join us.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
b_dizzle_01 line
B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are still looking. Since we are developing a few newer players we are needing guys 75k+ with map 4 lane clear ability.
  • Yash278Yash278 Posts: 14
    I'm Level 21 Player , This is my Second account and Free to Play so I have a Lot of Experience about this game , Also I have 4 Four star champs at this lvl , so I think I would be also a valuable player in your Alliance , Also I'm Active in Wars and Quests , Thanks
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    What’s ign?
  • Yash278Yash278 Posts: 14
    What’s ign?

IGN : Yash278