**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ant-man's Glancing?

SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
I was playing around with Elektra and Gwenpool against a few Antmans and they didn't seem to reduce the amount of hits that glance. It should count as a defensive ability unless I'm missing something so Elektra and Gwenpool should bypass it. Could I get clarification on this issue from a mod I am planning on a LOL run and if Gwenpool can bypass Antman's glancing I'm going to bring her to save a few units on him, Magik and Warmachine since I'm going at it with a 4 star Starlord

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Nothing can bypass it
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm using a 4* sl next Tuesday in LOL. Im just going to power through him
  • I used my Gwenpool against Antman in LOL, she doesnt reduce the amount of times he glances, and I could almost "never" proc a bleed.

But, i had class advantage and I could still armor break on my L3s, the Antman fight isn't too bad.

Colossus and Maestro are your real troubles.
  • Crossbones is the best for Ant Man. He doesn't completely ignore Ant Man's sig, but he is much less affected by it than any other champ. CB doesn't rely on crits to do heavy damage and since he doesn't actually crit, he still gains fury even with glancing hits and they just suffer the damage reduction from a reg hit. Not the extra 200%+ damage from a crit. TBH I don't even really notice a difference when fighting him. CB drops him about as fast as any other Science champ.
  • messmess Posts: 38
    thats why antman doesnt sux as many state, his ability is top and cannot be nullfied.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Crossbones is always my go to for Antman.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If you're against the one in LOL, use wolvie. Its gonna be a long fight so you will want to survive as much as you can
  • OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    It's dangerous to defeat scammers alone.... take this ︻┳デ═— - - - - - -
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Crossbone , bw helps