**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

5 star rank up gem crystals...

Pratik1017Pratik1017 Member Posts: 15
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys what do u think about adding a 5 star rank up gem crystal (from rank 2 to rank 3) to the uncollected quest 100% rewards...

5 star rank up gem crystals... 46 votes

Yes, We want...
69%
DL864VoluntarisGamerRagamugginGunnerPrimmer79TDropPratik1017Sac123_Stark78AlfaSpiritOfVengeanceShaheerFIazSgtAnime1Bruce12342Unsilenttaojay1BahamutPeterQuilldfmoore26XFA_RebootedZivior 32 votes
No
30%
DrOctavius2_2RaganatorNinjAlancytwbcFoxhero007SKK65buttersRixobCupidScopeotoe987DarthPhalSkinnySam321Mitchell35Voltolos 14 votes

Comments

• Pratik1017Pratik1017 Member Posts: 15
    Yes, We want...
    There are 5* rank up gems already avaliable in story mode

Thats only one crystal that comes from exploring act 5.3 100%...
    We need more of those crystals, it'll help to strengthen the team...
  • belli300belli300 Member Posts: 704 ★★★
    Not for monthly event but I would like to see rank up gems, and maybe 5* ag added to the challenge quests or atleast some t2a
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Member Posts: 739 ★★★
    Yes, We want...
    It might be what we want, but it may be a tad too utterly broken to be done
    Yes, We want...
    belli300 wrote: »
    Not for monthly event but I would like to see rank up gems, and maybe 5* ag added to the challenge quests or atleast some t2a

Kabam wont give 5 star awakening gems for uncollected quests due to low difficulty level compared to act 5.3...
    Rank up gems are worth for uncollected quest rewards... :smiley:
  • SkinnySam321SkinnySam321 Member Posts: 19
    No
    Ok no, this can be abused and if this happened non uncollected players should get 4 star rank ups to rank 5 and a awakening gen crystal. Also stop begging for more **** your getting a chance to get a free 5 star every two weeks!
  • SkinnySam321SkinnySam321 Member Posts: 19
    No
    Gem*
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes, We want...
    Ok no, this can be abused and if this happened non uncollected players should get 4 star rank ups to rank 5 and a awakening gen crystal. Also stop begging for more **** your getting a chance to get a free 5 star every two weeks!

You sound a little salty. Maybe you should work on becoming uncollected.
    edited May 2018
    Yes, We want...
    DL864 wrote: »

You sound a little salty. Maybe you should work on becoming uncollected.

Haha... :smiley: )
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    No
    Absolutely not to the monthly.

But another difficulty should be added to the special event quests that includes a crystal.
  • cytwbccytwbc Member Posts: 93
    No
    I dont think they should be a award for uncollected monthly because being honest outside of 1 fight normally they are easy to beat,

I agree with T2A ( full or shards) and This R2 - R3 5* Gem being added to the special quest would be very very nice, these rewards hasnt changed much if at all since the very 1st special quest
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Member Posts: 957 ★★
    With the sheer amount of money it costs to rank up these champs, I think it's not gonna happen just because of how much money you're able to save by using them.