What's this new bug look a the picture

Comments

• Options
    FuriousmasterFuriousmaster Posts: 16
    a6fbtz32txlk.png
  • Options
    Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Posts: 3,598
    Hi there!

This looks like a display issue of the actual text not displaying properly when triggered. Can you tell me what device you're running and whether or not this happens again after a close and reopening of the app?
  • Options
    Hi thanks for quick responding my phone is Sony z5 premium android ok i'll try to restart app see if it happens n tell you
  • Options
    Ok restart app and problem disappear... Thanks. By the way you should work on resolving heating problem on Sony z5 premium... The apps makes phone heat a lot is it caused by high resolution 4k is tha game running on 4k if so it should be running at 720p to not make it heat
  • Options
    The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Ok restart app and problem disappear... Thanks. By the way you should work on resolving heating problem on Sony z5 premium... The apps makes phone heat a lot is it caused by high resolution 4k is tha game running on 4k if so it should be running at 720p to not make it heat

It happens on other devices too.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,180 ★★★★★

Its going to happen regardless of phone. The longer and more you use a phone (mostly android, don't know about apple) the more its going to get hot. Its not the game. Just a result of play the (any) game for extended periods of time.