**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Android and MCOC don't mix

rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
It seems the game is optimized for an iPhone and an Android phone just can't stack up. I play the game on an S7 Edge and then tried the game on my daughter's iphone:

-Much faster load times. I guarantee you no legend run has ever occurred on an Android phone.
-AQ fighting was easier. I think the lag on blocking/parry/etc is a function of how much slower things get displayed

This game is a totally different one on an iphone. I can't tell you if it's because the game is optimized for an iphone and then just adapted to android or if the something is flat better for iphone but I'm guessing it's both. I can't help but notice complaints regarding Android are ignored here whereas Iphone ones seem to be being evaluated or being fixed.

Can anyone from Kabam comment on the clear difference between the two? I honestly think with the limited experience I have trying both that this game would have tanked already if it played for all users like it does for Android.

Comments

• DefJ123DefJ123 Member Posts: 54
    They mix as well as drugs and cops Mr Lahey