**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Was Unstoppable Colossus Fixed?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Was fighting against UC this morning with my Hood and noticed that his Stagger was actually working. UC typically double-proc's his unstoppable buff (one during the animation and a second afterwards), so when Hood would inflict Stagger it would only remove the first but UC would still get the 2nd rendering the Stagger worthless.

Now it seems that UC only proc's unstoppable once? If so, that's awesome.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I think it was only changed / "fixed" on UC, and not in juggernaut.
    The same thing happens in the Labyrinth. Using blade against UC, and if he triggers the first unstoppable he has a chance to trigger the second one. However, if he does not trigger the first one, there is no chance to trigger no second one.
    Against juggernaut, he still has a chance to trigger in both scenarios
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    That's the way he was intended to work. They made it two separate things so stagger would not take it away
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    That's the way he was intended to work. They made it two separate things so stagger would not take it away

Double stagger from Jane foster doesn't work either. Highly doubt it was intended, if I remember correctly Juggernaut didn't used to do this, I think he was broken and the fix was a broken one. We've just been living with a bug so long people have accepted it as normal.
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    They made it double so that unstoppable timer starts when special animation ends,so that the animation doesn't take time away from unstoppable
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Spera wrote: »
    They made it double so that unstoppable timer starts when special animation ends,so that the animation doesn't take time away from unstoppable

Which is stupid. They know how long his animation lasts, just make the timer long enough to cover that as well.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Spera wrote: »

Which is stupid. They know how long his animation lasts, just make the timer long enough to cover that as well.

I think he's right for the reason they added the extra unstoppable, I couldn't remember what was broken. But you are right too, it's a broken fix. It's been about 2 years since they've done this. He didn't use to get 2 unstoppables then something changed to where his timer was messed up and this is the half hearted fix we got. They should revisit this, you should be able to stagger him.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    They added the second unstoppable so you can not stagger it, they had it start when animation started then stagger would take it away so they added the second one so even if the first was staggered he would still get unstoppable. Stagger is not suppose to prevent unstoppable from happening. It's not a broken fix
  • Options
    That's not what they said when they did it. Would have to go way back to the old forums to try to find it and I'm not going to..lol
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Before ,you could get a hit in on him as he's landing from his l1 animation then back off as he stands and gets unstoppable.
    Using sw you could nulify unstoppable by doing that trick before he can react