**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for 4-5 Active Players

Hello, I am an Officer trying to help recruit some good players to the alliance I belong to. We are 6.9 Mil Alliance, with a Silver 3 Ranking so far for Alliance War. We are looking for 4 to 5 active players looking for an alliance they can join and become part of something special. We feel we are more than just an Alliance, we like to foster friendships and even a family type brotherhood. We are laid back but we are not Lazy. We have very few things that are mandatory as far as Alliance events. here is the layout

1. Line App is required for messaging to help with Alliance War and Alliance Quest
2. It is required to join AQ and War when they are started. we run Map 4 all 5 days. we are working to get to Map 5 soon
3. be at least 100K rating player or if you are at 70K to 80k are looking to upgrade champs to bump that up within the next month or two and are a solid player.
4. we shoot for 265-300k for Summoner Advancement so to give at least 8k to 10k points toward that is a must.
5. Play smart- example don't take someone's else AQ or War path if it is covered by that other player unless they are about to be ko'd or you are asked to help out
6. be respectful toward each other and help out where you can. everyone has their own experiences within the game and each experience may be a helpful tool for someone else.
7. This is the most important requirement. Have Fun. This is after all a mobile game. Life, School, Work or Family can sometimes keep someone very busy and to get away from that busy life or to help relax you want to play a game and this by far is one of the most fun Mobile Games out there so do just that Have Fun. This alliance is all about Life comes first, whether it is one of those above mentioned examples or you are going on a vacation or you just need a few days away from the game as long as you communicate that and let someone in the leadership know, then everything is great.

Please contact me through here, or on the Line app my ID is zbot34 or you can contact me in game same name zbot34.
I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the alliance.

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Also if you are a smaller alliance looking to merge we are definitely opening to merging. although it would be a merge under our "flag" and Leadership. if that interests any small alliance that is having trouble recruiting that is an option.
  • Options
    Yash278Yash278 Posts: 14
    I'm Level 21 Player , This is my Second account and Free to Play so I have a Lot of Experience about this game , Also I have 4 Four star champs at this lvl , Also I'm capable of taking on opponents of considerably higher level than of min , Also I'm Active in Wars and Quests... , Let me know..
    CONTACT HERE: IGN : Yash278
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hey Yash i sent you a friend request in game. I am curious since this is your 2nd account, and your Base Hero Rating is lower than what we are looking for, do you think you could hang with your current roster in War tier 12 and AQ Map 4 x 5 with the prestige difficulty at 4,300?