Options

Master thanos not dashing

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
Does anybody know how tonget him to dash at you?

He just isnt dashing at me so theres no way I can intercept to get safeguard.

Comments

• Options
    AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    you need to stay at a distance and watch him closely.
    if you can't master it.. suggest to just bring an Avenger :-)
  • Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 122
    Yeah that happened to me, I just had to use Gweenpool and Bleed him out for the last fight

Wasted a bunch of revives
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    That was probably my biggest complaint when facing him last night. He simply would not dash in. He loved to dash back and was really good at intercepting my dash (when I thought he was dashing forward).
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I know I'm not the best at intercepting, but I do know that you cannot intercept an attack that never comes. Luke Cage worked best for me because of his indestructible. Let me eat one SP3 and try fail again.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Master Thanos 3rd form is more passive than Uncollected Thanos 3rd form. Bring an Avenger for Master Thanos.
  • Options
    Finally did it. Cost a ton of revives.

My strongest avengers are hulk and thor as only 4* 3/30 avengers.

The avengers champs don’t have the utility as others do So I didn’t focus on ranking them.

All that work, put me to a 5* featured and I got superior Iron Man. Really contemplating quitting the game. It’s been more stress than fun lately. With very lackluster rewards.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I 100% uncollected within the first week. I best thanos easily. But in master mode I agree, I couldn't intercept him because he wouldn't move
  • Options
    Last month Hyperion was said to be more difficult in Master than uncollected. This month its Thanos.

Super fun. Hopefully theres a better balance next month.
  • Options
    Not than Thanos was more difficult in the end, but more of a pain maybe. Idk...
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Agreed master Thanos isn't as aggressive as the uncollected one..
    What I found worked was dashing back to the far side of the screen.. Then letting your champ free run (take fingers off screen) towards him (If that didn't spark a charge) Then just before you get to him with free run dash back raise and drop shield a couple of times.. (Seems to make him really want to beat you when you do that lol)
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Did uncollected after a few attempts but master took a lot of effort. 100% agree he wouldn’t dash in