**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easy Champion Boost | Ant-Man (without a new version)

I was thinking of an easy, yet cool buff for Ant-Man that utilizes tricks already in the game. Kabam has shown with Sentinel that they can do larger characters...

Imagine a scenario like Hood or Winter Soldier where you dash back and hold for two seconds. This would allow Ant-Man to grow to Sentinel size (Giant Man), increasing his attack and critical damage for 8 seconds but removing defensive abilities like glancing. Then it resets and has a time before you can do it again. To be truly effective, the attack and crit rating would need to be extensive.

Thoughts?

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Nice idea. Would probably be balanced by reduced glancing, armour and block.

I like the idea. 😀
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Yep, exactly what I was thinking with the reduced defensive capabilities. Not only would it be visually appealing and give a bit of life back into him, it could definitely increase his damage and make him a bit more fun to play. :)
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Yeah, agreed. With the fact that ant-man just doesn't have the power, strength, or even aesthetics to even compare to his MCU version, this is what he needs.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    pretty cool idea. but the screen size it set at the beginning of the fight. not sure how they'd work that.