**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help in bringing down Thanos

I’m trying to beat master mode Thanos, most I’ve brought him down to is 20% health on first thanos. I would really appreciate any tips or guidance you guys give me for beating Thanos. My team is : 4/40 Duped medusa 4/40 archangel 4/40 duped starlord 4/40 gwenpool 4/40 black panther classic (for the sp3)

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    So glad you asked for help instead of giving up or complaining like others.

Your archangel can solo the first thanos may take a couple of tries but I did it with my 4 star.
    As soon as that unstoppable goes quickly go for a parry or go for a hit while he is blocking and force a parry then do as many hits.

So use arch first then if he dies then finish with gwen.
    Take your time because you will be able to land a lot of neurotoxins.
    It is important to use the champs in the right order.

When on second thanos it will be easier because every time he does a sp3 you can immedately attack right after it because he will be next you.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Zeero123 wrote: »
    I’m trying to beat master mode Thanos, most I’ve brought him down to is 20% health on first thanos. I would really appreciate any tips or guidance you guys give me for beating Thanos. My team is : 4/40 Duped medusa 4/40 archangel 4/40 duped starlord 4/40 gwenpool 4/40 black panther classic (for the sp3)

I watch Seatin's "How to beat Infinity Gauntlet Thanos" video and that helped a TON. Then after watching that a few times (I watched it again as I played, it helps to key back to where you are and re-listen before starting up again) I tried first Thanos like 10 times as you can lose and back out and re-start with little energy costs (you will want to get a good run on him, maybe even KO him with your first team, before committing fully to the next Thanos and being prepared to use revives and potions to finish it off... just be in a good spot before committing).

Here is the vid link for ya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzCCCfr1zds