**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science Question

Hi all. Need some opinions here. I pulled a science 4* awakening gem from the infinity dust store. I have three separate questions:
1.Should I awaken Red Hulk? If so, should I take him to rank 5?
2.Should I hold off on awakening him? I don’t currently have any other science champs that would need it, or are worthy of it.
2. Should I hold off on ranking him, and instead take my already duped Quake to R5? I’m pretty good with her unique style.

Thanks.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Personally I don't think rulk needs it, all it does is give 2 charges plus physical resist. The incinerate damage resist is nice but literally only counters mephisto at the moment. I would save the gem for void, gulk, hulk, maybe luke cage. And r5 quake
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Save it and r5 quake
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ve pulled 3 science 4* awakening gems from 3 different awakening gem event challenge rewards and I have no science champions that need or have to be awakened. I have never, ever had a different class awakening gem. Why can’t they just give generics. Oh and to your question. I would awaken him with a science gem sure, prob not a generic. Mine 4* rank 5 sig 80. Amazing champion, you get 2 heat charges at the start. Helps to ramp up his damage quicker. The there’s the incinerate resistance as well as physical resistance per heat charge.
    2j3m1w0joyx6.gif
    Although I may not like playing but I’ve seen some pretty good vids on her, but she doesn’t need to be awakened to be good.
    Still I would say red hulk on the way.