**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spending 170 units to refresh A team in dungeons for the game to go down. Kabam, stop hiding

roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
This has been happening since dungeons were released, and you've said nothing about compensation. People are spending units in a TIMED mode of the game, and your game then goes down.

How in the world can you guys not have anything for us other than radio silence? I'm sure this has happened to thousands of people since the release of Dungeons. Are we supposed to create a ticket? Does that solve anything?

Stop with the silence and address the issue please, it's a legitimate one. It would do wonders for your image too since it's no secret the general temperature of your community is pretty bad right now.

Talk to us for God sake. That's all we ask.

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    That’s ridiculous I’d file a support ticket. Maybe they give u the units back
  • BarthyBarthy Posts: 3
    Fool me once...
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Barthy wrote: »
    Fool me once...

You're absolutely right. The first few times the game went down the last few weeks I just tossed my hands up and said "better luck next time" to myself.

Now being the 3rd or 4th time this has happened I'm not lying down anymore.
  • Hey there,

You're right, it's a legitimate issue, but again, until we can get the underlying issue resolved, we can't measure the effect that these outages are having on players. However, we haven't been silent on this, and have commented on this quite a few times.

We need to ensure that the game is up and running as normal, and that the underlying issues are no longer going to cause any more outages before we can determine how players have been affected. I know you'd like to hear more, but there just isn't anything more that we can share at this time, because there just isn't anything more to share.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Hey there,

You're right, it's a legitimate issue, but again, until we can get the underlying issue resolved, we can't measure the effect that these outages are having on players. However, we haven't been silent on this, and have commented on this quite a few times.

We need to ensure that the game is up and running as normal, and that the underlying issues are no longer going to cause any more outages before we can determine how players have been affected. I know you'd like to hear more, but there just isn't anything more that we can share at this time, because there just isn't anything more to share.

excuses... i'm still waiting for any comment\compensation for the 7 hours downtime that some players had almost two weeks ago (me included) that affected arena score, dungeon, questing and more
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Your going to be waiting awhile for that comment/compensation my friend
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Your going to be waiting awhile for that comment/compensation my friend
    Probably forever. Seems like their strategy is to ignore until people give up (unfortunately it works)
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Hey there,

legit question but how long does it take to get enough info to calculate a response for players that are affected?
    it seems that since dungeons came into the picture down time has increased significantly. so with that in mind isnt it time to just get new servers?
    or how about just keep us updated with whats going on?
    -thx