**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fun peeps playing hard. Newer Gold 3 wants you. And possibly a merger?

Newer squad already at Gold 3 is looking for a few new folks. Use LINE to send a message to reick215.
We’re active and strong and would rather have someone on the way up then someone already there and stuck. Maybe you need a change of scenery? Want to be on a squad that wants to crush people and have fun doing it? A little comraderie perhaps? Want someone to make fun of your profile pic? Can you dish it out and take it too? Or just wanna play the damn game hard and don’t need to take a bunch of orders?

You know what I mean, you play your butt off but can’t get the others to take that node out? But....you can’t leave, because none of the big boys will take you without a 8k prestige.

Maybe you have a buddy or two that needs a home too but don’t want to break up. We have a couple spots now and are waiting for you. Immediate response! Maybe a little merger action. We’re patient and are Open to discussion.

We are WAR focused. Currently running 43222. We use the Line app to BS and talk strategy, send a shout on LINE to rrick215 or smash in the game. Fine print-

Alliance Mandatory Minimums:
- 3-Day Completion: 15,000
- Duel Skirmish: 650
- Item Use: Your Best
- SA: Your Best
- Arena Events: What You Can Do

Donations for Maps 43222:
- Gold: 13,334; Loyalty: 834
Due Every Sunday

Line Required.

Comments

• Options
    Lion_Heart123Lion_Heart123 Posts: 54
    :p:p:p
    can i join?
    only i am from asia
    bvmmdi27zfab.png
  • Options
    Lion_Heart123Lion_Heart123 Posts: 54
    Line id kg186
  • Options
    MadbeezMadbeez Posts: 87
    Hey man thanks. I sent your info to my captain and he’ll send you a message! Come on over man. Doesn’t matter where your from as long as you want to win.