**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus glaive vs Hyperion vs medusa

2»

Comments

• Medusa, purely goddess♥️😍
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I don't know why there is so little focus on Corvus, but he is amazing. Once you complete a couple missions his medium attacks with be hitting for 4k+ Damage. And at r4 5*, I've seen him do a 40k+ sp2 with only 2 missions complete.
  • You can run suicides with Corvus and actually come out in the positive with the right Mastery set up. If you’re going to use him in AW it’s a no brainer. He destroys. Bring Proxima and every evade champ (Nightcrawler, OG Spidey, Ultron) and every auto block champ (Medusa, IMIW) are easy pesy. Pew pew. Dead.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Hyperion in my opinion.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I had Medusa b4 I got hype. Had her maxed as a 4star and rank3 as a 5star, she shined mostly against robots5.4 ultron and also one of the champs that doesn't just stand when you use auto play. Now I have a rank 4 hype and he ends fights in less than 23hits uncollected eq. Some champs are bleed immuneand only a small amount are incinerate immune. With 4 furies hype has insane incinerate damage. With same fury I've had him crit 27k on the last uppercut of his sp2. He's just awesome. I don't have Corvus.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    My CG is at rank four forty and anything up to around 25,000 heath and under is dead by the time you run out of Glave charges he totally wrecks most opponents after he gets two or more missions under his belt he can cut thru anything. Not sure why there is not more love for CG his sig is pretty cool as you are immune to death as long as you have glave charges but he has all his damage up front if you are going for long hard fights don't rank up CG but rather PM together they are unstoppable. Just my two cents, also where is Angela in this thread she should be up here with the other gods and demigods of the cosmic class.
  • corvus is far superior
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Is this even a question? Medusa
  • Recently pulled a Corvus, he is boss, after his missions he can cut through anybody with proximate synergy he can cut through auto blocks and evade.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    My CG is at rank four forty and anything up to around 25,000 heath and under is dead by the time you run out of Glave charges he totally wrecks most opponents after he gets two or more missions under his belt he can cut thru anything. Not sure why there is not more love for CG his sig is pretty cool as you are immune to death as long as you have glave charges but he has all his damage up front if you are going for long hard fights don't rank up CG but rather PM together they are unstoppable. Just my two cents, also where is Angela in this thread she should be up here with the other gods and demigods of the cosmic class.

I have my CG at rank 3 and im considering rank him up to rank 4. My gold at the moment is 100% act 5. Do you think he can manage a 25HP (not health) champions?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Have all 3. Corvis is most useful. And you have proxima? No brainer. Corvus.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Cannot go wrong with any of the three. All three are amazing offensively but Medusa is the better defender. Hyperion has the better utility but currently Corvus is the darling of AW, and doesn't feed MD like Hyp does. Corvus is a short burst champ and terrible for LOL and longer fights in general. Medusa needs the dup the most here too and Corvus the least.
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    I don't have Medusa, but I have corvus at r3 and just pulled Hype. My main focus is to clear Act 5 and UC Event Quest every month. Who would be the most beneficial? q21ct1lv3rm5.jpg