**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arch Angel or Iceman?

hi Guys,
As title suggest i have both iceman,archangel and wolverine 4 star.
wolverine duped 5/50.
Archangel unduped 4/40.
Iceman unduped 4/40.
Have 1 awakening gem and 3 t4cc mutant.
So who should i choose?

By the way h\i have x23 5 star unduped too.
Thanks.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I would use the awakening gem on archangel, and take either him or iceman to rank 5. As for who, depends on your needs, if you need a a heal blocking champion, go with AA, although it only works if they bleed. But if you still don't have a good double immunity champ, go with iceman, who is triple immune.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    In all honesty tho, you cant go wrong here. they all are god tier champs in my opinion

I second that.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Awaken ice angel
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Both are worth the gem so it is hard to pick. Whichever you prefer more (or need more). OR wait for one to be duped and throw it into the other (assuming you can wait). It's a tough one but really as the others say both are worth it.

OneManArmy wrote: »
    X23 all the way! shes a 5* so she will be able to go further down the road. also imo one of the best champs in the game. not too much utility. but a killer with good healing

Lol... I am sure he wishes he had a 5* Awakening gem. Though if he did I wouldn't waste it on X-23 (she doesn't need to be awakened to be good, I would save it for a future 5* Iceman or AA).
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    AA needs the stone more. Iceman just loses Coldsnap at the start of the fight. so AA.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Depends what you want. If you're looking for brute strength with the setback of bad defense. Wolverine, X-23, and AA are good. Subjectively, AA is the best of the three, with neurotoxin and what-have-you, so go with him if that's what you're going for. Iceman is a good overall character, as he has excellent immunities to poison, incinerate, and bleed, has frostbite, which does 5-10% damage to an enemy twice your Hero Rating, and coldsnap for pesky evaders. His attack and power is also commendable, with his health being slightly better than AA but damage output being considerably worse. It's all about personal preference, honestly. Archangel, as an overall character, is better, as his damage output is way greater than almost every other mutant, thanks to neurotoxin. But he's completely down the drain when your champ is poison immune, and more so when bleed immune (the only way you can get poison with AA without bleed is sp3, which is highly unreliable when it comes its own damage) Iceman, on the other hand, doesn't need to be under certain circumstances to be good. With his immunities to 3 damaging debuffs, he's great at prolonging fights enough to trigger a high amount of coldsnaps, which do serious damage when stockpiled. There aren't that many cold immune champs anyway (The only one I can think of is Sabertooth).

Sorry if this is too long.