**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Not sure what happened to my other post, but if anyone has suggestions on the team to use on Act 4 please let me know.

Comments

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Anyone lol
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    The people I used was OG duped Thor, Hyperion, Stark Spidey, Yondu, Scarlett Witch, Vision and hulk in different combinations
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I have Scarlet Witch 4* unduped, would she be helpful?
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    I have Scarlet Witch 4* unduped, would she be helpful?

She really needs to be duped to be useful.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I used Black Panther OG (3/30), Abomination (3/30), Cable (3/30), Guillotine (1/25), Ms. Marvel (Duped, 4/40). Might seem scary at first, but it's actually pretty easy.
    Riceman wrote: »
    I used Black Panther OG (3/30), Abomination (3/30), Cable (3/30), Guillotine (1/25), Ms. Marvel (Duped, 4/40). Might seem scary at first, but it's actually pretty easy.

Thanks Riceman! I know I don't have OG Black Panther, do you think Civil War Black Panther would be a good substitute?

In addition I don't have Cable, who would make a good substitute for him?

I will need to check my Guillotine, Abomination, and Ms. Marvel to see their levels and ranks. Thank you for sharing!
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    What are your champs? It can be done with 3/30s and 4/40s easily tho.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The bulk of Act 4 doesn't really require specific champs to beat it. Basically, level up who you're comfortable using. Obviously, better & higher ranked champs make it easier.

There are a couple of elements where specific abilities make life easier, like good regen champs to get through Starburst. But there are also a couple fights that are only possible if you have specific champs (like the Magneto in 4.2.6). Those fights can be avoided if you're just going for your first pass, but you'll need to address them when going for 100% explore.

My first time through it I only had 4* 4/40 Champs like Magik, Thor, Venom, Guillotine & Storm. It was a challenge and I used plenty of health & revives to get through it. I went back to 100% explore it back in January for the awakening gem and having a stack of 5/50 champs like Gwenpool, AA, and Guilly made it a breeze.
    Cats73 wrote: »
    What are your champs? It can be done with 3/30s and 4/40s easily tho.

In arena currently, but will check and post in a moment.
    I do have about 10-15 of my 4* at 4/40. So I'm perhaps more ready than I realized. :)

Thanks for the comments guys and if you have any more advice, tips, or tricks please feel free to comment.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Using all 4 star champions at maxed level.

R5 Gwenpool (Awakened)
    R5 Ghostrider (Awakened)
    R5 Iceman (Awakened)
    R5 Quake (Awakened)
    R5 Vison AOU (Awakened)
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    4/40s will get you through it. Just scout the paths and make sure you have an immune for paths that need it. I’m not sure what’s there now but it used to be full of caltrops and slashed tires and the like. Pretty sure they made it way easier now. 5* didn t even exist when I finished it.
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    i have five star beast and hyperion 25/1 and four star archangel and scarlet witch 40/4 and i am trying to get five star killmonger, but i have three star black widow 4/40 and awakened, none of the champions that i labelled before are awakened. I was going to ask how far would i go. right no, i am act 3, chapter 2, quest 5. i am on this quest because i am quiet lazy.
    U
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited May 2018
    No need for specific champs bro. 3/30s and 4/40s should do it tho. Hell, most of the champs I used are less then what most people consider desirable.
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    edited May 2018
    Meh. My team is
    4* 4/40 AOU Vision
    4* 3/30 OG Thor
    4* 3/30 WWII Captain America
    3* 4/40 Wolverine
    4* 3/30 Iron Fist
    Thanks to the in game email I was able to open a 5* crystal and pulled Iceman. Curious is Iceman an option for Act 4? Another question is Iceman good overall?
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Better to have atleast one double immunity Champs like Iceman, drom, nebula etc
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    Thanks to the in game email I was able to open a 5* crystal and pulled Iceman. Curious is Iceman an option for Act 4? Another question is Iceman good overall?

Iceman is very good. He is bleed immune and poison immune. Plus when he applies coldsnap it nullifies evade.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you only really need a duped 4* 4/40 For beating maestro if your parrying is on point, Just power burn him all the way. The rest of your team ideally 4/40 as well. I found the golden symbioid on the middle path the most annoying.