**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class mastery update suggestions

Out of all the class masteries, the ONLY one worth maxing out is MD, after pure skill got nerfed.

Since the unlock costs are the same, and they are essentially a waste of space on the mastery tree, maybe it's time to bring the others in line with the mystic class.

Here are a few ideas I came up with.

How about we come up with some ideas?

MD is the best one, no comments there.

Collar Tech is pretty cool, maybe just bump up the power inhibition to idk, 25%?

Pure skill used to be great, just need to bring it back to the way it was. Kabam miike essentially said that r3 was already sufficient, such that the higher ranks are worthless. This needs a change, or maybe change to something like added ability accuracy.

Mutagenesis is a joke. How about making it so that special damage is increased instead? Maybe start at 4% and have it at 20% increased special damage on r5?

Serum Science.... Maybe increase both physical and energy resistance to around 20%, along with an extra 10% armor increase?

Cosmic awareness... How about, with a trigger, (ending a 5 hit combo, or each crit, heavy attack, or something similar), you have a 33% chance to gain a random permanent buff, which can infinitely stack? These can be fury (5% increased attack) precision (5% increased crit rate), cruelty (10% increased crit damage), armor (5% increased armor), physical or energy resistance (5% increased resistance), and so on.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'd prefer if cosmic had away to counter mystic nullify.

Angela's sig would've been a perfect solution. Making buffs a chance to resist nullify. And possibly as a side note, a chance for buffs not to trigger MD as well.
  • Options
    Drakon56Drakon56 Posts: 32
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I'd prefer if cosmic had away to counter mystic nullify.

Angela's sig would've been a perfect solution. Making buffs a chance to resist nullify. And possibly as a side note, a chance for buffs not to trigger MD as well.

Well... Class advantage plays a very important role in the game and I can't see why they would change that. But I agree, the advantage that mystic has over cosmic is WAY more powerful than the other classes advantages. That is partially why I suggested permanent buffs, since they don't trigger MD unless they are nullified.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I honestly just think nullify is too strong.

Having characters that can negate all buffs easily is pretty op.

I'd prefer if champs could target 1-2 types like ronin or ironfist do.

Some characters should have passive buffs instead.