**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible Hack??

Not quite sure, but a long time alliance member had something happen to his account.

His rating went down by 70k and all of his 4* champs are gone!

Does this sound like a hack?

Anyone know the cause?

Comments

• Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    If he has shared info with someone, they could have sold all his 4*
  • Options
    Bane2681Bane2681 Posts: 15
    @RehctansBew I suppose that logic would say thats possible, just didn't think it to be likely. I just wonder if anyone has heard of this happening before?

Just Frustrating because he's really worked hard to put together a nice roster.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I've had my entire roster not show, but login out and restarting my device fixed it. Hope you get some good news from the support team. @Bane2681
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Here is how things like that happen. He might have switched accounts with someone else. But if MCOC sees an account that was made in the US active in the UK they will deactivate the account. My highest suggestion is that he made a HUGE slip up.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    Here is how things like that happen. He might have switched accounts with someone else. But if MCOC sees an account that was made in the US active in the UK they will deactivate the account. My highest suggestion is that he made a HUGE slip up.

This isn't true at all, I travel to other countries quite often and use multiple devices and have never been deactivated.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Dave2442 wrote: »

Please don't comment on stuff if you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. I have personally logged in game time in 5 countries on different devices while travelling, so this is NOT accurate.

#FakeNews
    #covfefe
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Bane2681 wrote: »
    Not quite sure, but a long time alliance member had something happen to his account.

His rating went down by 70k and all of his 4* champs are gone!

Does this sound like a hack?

Anyone know the cause?

Sudden lost of 4* champs isn't proof of a hack.

As already noted, account sharing is the number one cause. People share accounts in other games too and these things are known to happen. People do stab each other in the back. It should be expected.

Another cause is sharing a device, which is perfectly legit, with a friend who is a "richard". MCOC automatically logs you in -- meaning you are not required to enter a user id and password every time you click the "short-cut". So by sharing device, a friend can use your account without your knowledge.

The sad reality is that the person who did your friend wrong is most likely someone he knows, not some stranger he doesn't know.