**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 1* champs in crystals?

I've been playing for 6ish months now, and it looks like there are only 8 1* champs avail;
-Black panther
-Collosus
-Scarlet witch
-Vision
-Spider man
-Iron man
-Gamora
-Hulk

I have sold one, gamora, who i immediately pulled again. I then realised my mistake and haven't sold a champ since...

Is this a mistake/bug, or just some sort of strange pseudo-rng silliness?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    others come out special events mavel insider if you live in the us that sort of thing
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    There's at least Juggs, too. I'm not sure if that's it, though.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Wolverine. But I don't think he's in crystals. I think he's an exclusive one.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Wolverine. But I don't think he's in crystals. I think he's an exclusive one.

I think he was an option to start with, but it's been so long since i started, i dont remember. I think IM was there, too.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Juggernaut, Wolverine and Hawkeye also exist as 1-Star Champions.
  • Options
    Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    Thanks to all.

So many months without anything other than those 8 is just rng games then or do those have to be earned another way?

Getting the little drips of extra resources is nice but having the other three would be better. :wink:
  • Options
    1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Juggy, Iron Man, Spidey (classic), wolvie and Hawkeye are exclusive to starting a new account. You'll never pull them in a daily crystal. So if you sell them, you're out of luck.
  • Options
    Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    Oh, so these are the only 8 i'll get? Crappy. Thanks for the info!